Continental Carbon Company is a responsible corporate citizen committed to protecting its employees, the public, and the environment by operating our business in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
We demonstrate this by:
- Documenting, implementing, maintaining, and communicating our process and programs with all employees.
- Meeting or exceeding applicable EH&S laws, regulations, and other requirements.
- Proactively identifying, managing and minimizing our risks in every area.
- Continually improving our programs and performance through management of change.
- Educating and engaging our employees and stakeholders to improve our programs and performance.
- Preventing leaks, breaks, and spills, minimizing waste, and enhancing EH&S throughout company operations.
- Monitoring our performance and communicating results to all stakeholders.
- Ensuring open communication of this policy to everyone.